Energy Efficient Windows
Increase Energy Efficiency for your Oklahoma Home
GO GREEN WITH ENERGY EFFICIENT WINDOWS
In a typical Oklahoma home, over 40% of the annual energy budget is consumed by heating and cooling. Proper selection of windows and doors can significantly affect how much money Oklahomans spend or save every year. When you are investing hundreds or thousands of dollars on new windows or doors, you need to get the most for your money. A great way to find the right products for your home is to look for the ENERGY STAR® symbol. ENERGY STAR® labeled windows and doors are twice as efficient as the average window manufactured just ten years ago. These high performing products can help cut your heating and cooling costs, make your home more comfortable and help the environment too.
Our American Classic Restorations® Windows are not only are energy efficient they are also built to resist cracking, warping, leaking, and seal failures. Our windows were built to lead the industry in energy efficiency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UltraCore™ Polyurethane foam filled frames in three chambers, competitors either insert foam pieces or only fill one chamber in the main frames
- OMEGA 12 Glass, a 7/8” XL Edge® Stainless Steel Spacer System with 12 layers of reflective material
- Patented sleek Q4 Cam lock and release system for hidden tilt-in functionality
- FiberCore™ Fiberglass reinforced vinyl sashes to sagging
- Optiview™ Full aluminum extruded fiberglass mesh screen, most transparent in the industry
Don't Buy New Windows Until You Read This...
For a little help making your decision in buying vinyl replacement windows, read our free window buying guide!
- Everything you need to know to make an educated choice
- Eight Critical Areas you must understand before you
- The Most Important Efficiency Number of all
- Why It’s About Much More than just glass
ENERGY EFFICIENT WINDOWS IN OKLAHOMA CITY, TULSA, LAWTON, ENID AND OTHER AREAS
Whether your home is in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Lawton, Enid, Stillwater, Ponca City, Ardmore, or Shawnee areas give us a call and schedule your free in-home consultation.