Double Hung Windows
A Popular Window Style in Oklahoma
American Classic Restorations® Double Hung Windows
Double hung replacement windows have been extremely popular the over the last decade. With both operating window sashes gives Oklahoma City and Tulsa homeowners options to get some fresh air into their homes. Both sashes easily tilt-in for easy cleaning with the clever patented Q4 Lock and Release system on the window meeting rails. Most replacement windows on the market today feature one to two layers of weather stripping to block unwanted air. The Restorations® Double Hung Window comes with not one, but three layers of weather stripping making them virtually weather tight. No need to bother with adjustments or lubricating the window tracks to open and closed, with features like built in block and tackle balance system our windows are built to last that are effortless to operate.
Wanting the great look of an original wood window, but fear the maintenance of scraping and painting them along with energy loss associated with them? Vinyl windows have not been considered an elegant designed window to match the beauty of wood windows, until Sunrise patented the Restoration window design. See the woodgrain and vinyl color combinations available:
Features & Benefits
- OMEGA 12 Glass System: 7/8” overall dual glazed insulated glass unit feature the exclusive OMEGA 12 glass, the XL Edge® stainless steel spacer system and air space filled with high density argon gas. The coating structure combines 12 layers of high performance reflective materials for energy efficiency. Also available, interior Low-E coating, Noise Reduction Glass, and self-cleaning SolarClean™ glass.
- Minimal maintenance and effortless operation with tilt-in feature, contoured lift-rails and pre-tensioned, dual pulley Block & Tackle balance system
- Advanced, triple weather-stripping seals for top efficiency performance
- UltraCore™ Polyurethane window frame insulation provides added comfort and the ultimate in energy efficiency
- Coved interior and exterior glazing beads for added elegance
- Added security with recessed pick resistant locks
- Extruded Aluminum screen frame with heavy duty corner reinforcements that includes a high transparency fiberglass mesh screen for more unobstructed views
- Lifetime Non-Prorated Warranty with lifetime coverage for glass breakage that can be transferred to new owner
Want More Information? How About A Job Proposal?
Affordable Monthly Payments Available
Check out our Financing Options
BEFORE You Buy New Windows...
Read Our Complete Replacement Window Buying Guide